The Perimeter Technologies ComputerReceiver™ Collar is designed to replace
your Invisible Fence brand R21™ collar or add a new pet to your existing
Invisible Fence system - and for a fraction of the cost!
The Perimeter ComputerReceiver™ Collar will work with your existing Invisible
Fence brand 7K or 10K dog fence system (excludes Invisible Fence 800 series
dog fences - see compatible transmitters below).
The collar receiver is completely waterproof and available in 2 frequencies,
7K or 10K (check your current transmitter to determine which frequency you need).
Only Perimeter Technologies collars come with patented rubber Comfort Contacts
- designed for your dog's added comfort and safety.
The receiver weighs only 1.1 ounces, making it one of the lightest dog fence
receivers available. The Perimeter ComputerReceiver™ Collar is proudly
made in the USA by Perimeter Technologies.
Features of the Perimeter ComputerReceiver™ dog fence collar:
- Patented three antenna, omni-directional design ensures signal reception
regardless of the pet's orientation to the fence
- Replaces Invisible Fence brand R21™ Collar and includes Comfort Contacts
- Each collar comes with one pair of rubber Comfort Contacts™
- Progressive Correction for Maximum Containment Stability
- Totally Waterproof Collar Receiver
- Two Adjustable Frequencies (7k or 10k)
- Two sets of Contact Posts (1 Pair Rubber Comfort Contacts, 1 Pair Medium
- One Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- One Adjustable Nylon Collar
- Extremely Small & Lightweight Receiver Weighs in at Only 1.1 Ounces
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Perimeter ComputerReceiver™ dog fence collar works with the following
Invisible Fence brand transmitters:
- ICT750 (Gray Case)
- ICT775 (Gray Case)
- Invisible Gate™
- ICT250 (Dark Blue Case)
- ICT100 (Dark Blue Case)
- ICT100A (Dark Blue Case)
- ICT75 (Dark Blue Case)
- ICT50 (Dark Blue Case)
- AT950 Indoor Transmitter
Please note that the ComputerReceiver™ will not work with:
- Perimeter Brand Fence systems
- Invisible Fence 800 series fence systems
- Shields™ Indoor Avoidance transmitters
- Not a replacement for the Invisible Fence Titanium series dog collars
User Manual for R21 Collar.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Q: What frequency of R21 collar should I get?
A: If you have already have a R21 collar and is getting an additional one, please
make sure that you get the same frequency as the other collar so that they will
work together. Your transmitter allow you to set frequency to either 7K or 10K;
so if you lost your collar and is getting the R21 collar as a replacement collar,
you can choose either 7K or 10K and just set your transmitter to the corresponding
Q: I have a Rottweiler and was wondering if this collar will fit?
A: Yes, this R21 collar is one size fits all. It will fit on any kind of dog.
Q: Where can I change the frequency of the transmitter?
A: You should be able to open up your Invisible Fence transmitter and locate the switch between 7k and 10k. Please see below.